Thanks Mom... I have a few pictures that I will post tonight that will even the score for this one. That was good times though.Love ya.
That photo was not supposed to see the light of day Mom. I hope Russ gets you GOOD!!! I will quietly plot my own revenge!!! (just kidding...kinda).
Sorry guys. It was just a great picture. It sure brings back great memories. I love you both!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Thanks Mom... I have a few pictures that I will post tonight that will even the score for this one. That was good times though.
Love ya.
That photo was not supposed to see the light of day Mom. I hope Russ gets you GOOD!!! I will quietly plot my own revenge!!! (just kidding...kinda).
Sorry guys. It was just a great picture. It sure brings back great memories. I love you both!
Post a Comment